• Welcome Guest
Boston Red Sox

Welcome to the Boston Red Sox.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Bobby lying about Youkillis called 3rd strike
  • To:All
  • 6/8/12

What a liar, Bobby V is. He says it was not a strike, what a lying fool. He would lie about having his hands covered in blood and say it wasn't. Why does he lie? He should be reported. Clear as day a strike:

http://www.closecallsports.com/2012/06/ejection-062-doug-eddings-2.html

What is a sicko like Bobby V going to argue with a computer, if some fans get their wish and everything is computerized one day? Bobby V is delusional. He has defamed the umpire. Sickening.

• Reply to this Message
  • 6/8/12
"If the glove don't fit, you must acquit"
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/9/12
The fact that Val kept calling it a ball even after he had plenty of time to check the pitch track to see that he was dead wrong wasn't even the funniest thing, it was that he blamed the loss on the ump for that one call. Sure Bobby, that one strike call was it as opposed to any of the other 12 strikeouts or the Harper bomb. You guys will never win with that guy at the helm.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/9/12
Like the moniker.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/9/12

Thanks, but it is not completely accurate at the moment as I just sold my old boat and probably won't be ready to buy a new one until next spring. :-(

(Edit: And I've been married for eight years...)

Edited 6/9/12   by  PowerBoater69
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/9/12

I prefer sailboats but am a fan of all types of boating. What kind did you have and what are you planning to purchase?

Sorry to hear about the marriage. ;)

• Reply to this Message
  • 6/9/12
I had a 1994 Ebbtide fish and ski boat that was used almost exclusively for beer drinking. Before the kids I lived in it for most of the summer so it got a ton of use, it finally got to the point were it needed $3K in repairs and wasn't worth it. I'm looking to get something similar, maybe step up from 18' to 21' or 24'.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/9/12
I agree. Yuk strikes out much of the time and Middleton should be playing third base.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/9/12
Grew up with a 28' Trojan Sedan Bridge. Currently have a little O'day widgeon sailboat.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/9/12
Not only was it a strike, it was bases loaded with a full count and 2 out and the Sox trailing. Anything close you need to hit or foul off. Youk is a whiner and he knows he screwed up. Just to immature to own it.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/9/12
I don't think he was committed for that AB.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/9/12
LOL
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/9/12
LMF*O ... this baseball bunky ... not life and death. Take a chill pill.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 275590.15 was deleted