• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Which team in the division do you dislike most?
  • To:All
  • 2/19/13
  • KB24NYM

I'm kind of over the Phillies hate...a lot of what made me hate them is no longer there. Victorino gone, Utley is done...he.ll, their team in general is done.

For me its the Nats, Harper is a pr.ick

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/19/13
  • thagreat1

Phillies For me

Bbjmparis dislikes the Mets the most

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/19/13
  • capicu76
For me, it will always be the Braves followed by the Phillies and Marlins. Nationals haven't beat the Mets enough for me to hate them yet. I can see that changing over the next few years.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/19/13
  • gilforhof
Phillies forever! Don't care for Harper in the least, but ya gotta love to hate the Phillies. They are arrogant and their fans are pure evil lol. Unlike us, who are only somewhat evil. When the last of the "old" crew is gone than I'll switch to another team to dislike, then hate.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/19/13
  • KB24NYM
Their bandwagon fan base has crawled back into its collective holes
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/19/13
  • gilforhof
They always rear their ugly heads and get worse the more they lose. Always keep an eye on them, evil I say.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/19/13
  • metrebel

I'm kind of over the Phillies hate...a lot of what made me hate them is no longer there. Victorino gone, Utley is done...he.ll, their team in general is done.

For me its the Nats, Harper is a pr.ick

I hate the Phills with a passion.

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/19/13
  • KB24NYM
They are too stupid to be evil. They are a band of fat slobs who only show up once a century when their team lucks into success. Nothing to dislike. I pity them.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/19/13
  • 58pwrhtr
Phils and not even close. Marlins for obvious reasons 2nd. Braves 3rd. Nats 4th but gaining momentum.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/19/13
  • murphstates
Always and forever the Phillies. Watching them lose ia a great joy, especially since I live in the Philly burbs.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/19/13
  • metsheart
"Bbjmparis dislikes the Mets the most"

Sure seems that way!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/19/13
  • metsheart
Phillies. Fans almost as obnoxious as Bronx team's. Also because they're so slose geographically it's easy for fans to come up for games. And when they do they behave very badly as a group.

Braves would be next on the list for me. Then Nats. Miami's just a joke.

Edited 2/19/13   by  metsheart
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/19/13
  • agbayani50
I dislike the Braves players the most. However, I dislike the Phillies fans more than any of the other teams, and because of that, I root the hardest for them to fail.
  • Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 2/19/13
  • hammr1952
phillies without a DOUBT...... when howard tore his achillies in the final at bat was enough to show everyone what low-life fans they truely are.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/19/13
  • thebobymon

Tough question.

I really hate the Marlins. Everything about them.

Now that Chipper is gone, the Braves are meh. Hate that chop to death though.

The Phillies are still a threat but look fragile like the Mets did from 08 on to today.

The Nats were so bad for so long, they don't irritate me yet. Probably because of Davey, but that will wear off if the Mets play meaningful games against them.

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/19/13
  • Melo15nym
Same.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/19/13
  • bkmetfan

It's a hard choice. The Marlins practically disassembled their team, its hard to dislike them for any particular reason. The Phillies lost Victorino - and his bush league plays were one of the main reasons I despised that franchise at the time. I wasn't a fan of Utley and Werth together who looked like they should be singing with their friends on a street corner in the 1950's, but Utley is now hurt and Werth is making big bucks for the Nationals now.

The Braves lost Chipper Jones, who I never disliked, but I would never say I liked him either. I hated Andruw Jones, but he's long gone from them.

And the Nationals are a fun team. I enjoy watching the games we play against them, because they have a very dynamic team and they also have Davey Johnson as their manager who I'll always have some favor for.

I guess, if there was a gun to my head, I would say the Phillies or the Marlins. Cole Hamels remarks a few years ago still irk me, as well as Jimmy Rollin's big mouth; and the Marlins because of how poorly their franchise is run.

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/19/13
  • Kranesback
Phillies mostly because of their fans. With the Braves, I still fondly remember how they were our btches during the late 80s.
  • Reply to this Message
Messages 548443.19 through 548443.20 were deleted