• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• OT: What kind of car do you drive?
  • To:All
  • 2/15/13
  • DFAB

Obviously, I'm pretty bored. So, what kinds of cars does everyone drive?

Me: 2012 Volvo S60
Wife: 2008 Saturn Vue

And....GO!

• Reply to this Message
Message 548374.2 was deleted
  • 2/15/13
  • DFAB
what do you mean?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/15/13
  • Melo15nym
I don't own a car.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 548374.5 was deleted
  • 2/15/13
  • DFAB
ahhh...lol, well she drives the family car...she has the kids more than I do
  • Reply to this Message
Message 548374.7 was deleted
  • 2/16/13
  • hammr1952
me.............. 2009 santa fe limited
wifey 2001 sonata
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/16/13
  • DFAB
The Saturn was our first new car. Unfortunately, I had no idea how to haggle since I've never done it before and paid MSRP for it. It's actually very nice....that was my 3rd Saturn. The Saturn body was always high quality and was harder to dent.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/16/13
  • kaztast1c

Me: 1972 Chevy Nova with two different colored doors

My Concubines- A VW Bus

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/16/13
  • DFAB
ah...I'm sure you don't visit gas stations very often. When I bought my Saturn, it was when gas was $4+/gallon and I opted for the 4 cylinder instead of the 6. I regret doing that till this day since it actually wasn't a huge difference in fuel efficiency and the 4 cylinder has very little power. I will never buy another 4 cylinder vehicle again unless it's one of those twin turbo types and can actually move. Up until I got my Volvo, I had a 94 Saturn that had about 110hp, a 2001 Saturn with about the same hp, and the Vue with 180hp, which isn't great for an suv. So, I really never had a car that could actually MOVE. The Volvo is a turbo charged 5 cylinder....and it's very ballsy. It's very nice to be able to actually pass someone on the parkway lol...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/16/13
  • Kranesback
Live in the city...no car..last was a 1990 Acura Integra.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/16/13
  • DFAB
Nice! One day I'd like to get an old muscle car, probably a 70 Charger or something of that sort, and rebuild it with jet black paint. Throw about 800hp or more into it and have fun :)
  • Reply to this Message
Messages 548374.14 through 548374.15 were deleted
  • 2/16/13
  • MetObserver
How much do you want for that Chevy I figure it is time to move up and get a newer car anyway. :)
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/16/13
  • thebobymon
That little blue car from Mr. Bean
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/16/13
  • knarf0516
I remember that being the case w/Saturn as well. As for whether it still is true, I'm pretty sure Saturn no longer exists. (The car, not the planet; I'm pretty sure that's still there.)
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/16/13
  • DFAB
lol...love Mr. Bean..
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/16/13
  • hammr1952
the santa fe 6 cylinder has great pep in its step. the sonata my wife calls her putt-putt serves its purpose as a backup car... has only 72k on it. since retireing dont drive as much as i used to. bought the santa fe in nov 2009 ands as of yesterday only have 19k on it. it feels and drives the same as they day off the lot. i follow the maint schedule and its been no problem. before this had a 2006 jep cherokee 6 cyl and it was decent but way overrated.
  • Reply to this Message