• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• LOL! Fox News does it again!
  • To:All
  • 2/11/13
  • Haldane

Someday I'd like to visit "Sunny Germany"!

Fox News Claims Solar Won't Work in America Because It's Not Sunny Like Germany

<<http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2013/02/07/fox_news_expert_on_solar_energy_germany_gets_a_lot_more_sun_than_we_do_video.html?wpisrc=most_viral

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...just like the pic they had on traditional weddings and it was a same-sex couple...Faux Snooze never fails to enetertain and fall flat on their faces...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • thagreat1
But they keep blokes like you hanging on every word.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • jgrangers2
At this point, I'm convinced that they're not even a political organization anymore. I think they're just in it for the ratings and attention at this point. Some of the things they say are just so ridiculously separated from reality and easily debunked that you have to believe they're doing it on purpose.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...blokes?...you're a joke...go eat a cheeseburger...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...they're not a news outlet, they're an entertainment channel, like A&E and TruTV, with their fake "reality" shows...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • FridaGates

a poster on the yankees board posted screen shots of a number of disgraced republican politicans, all of which were identified on fox "news" as being democrats!

"the most trusted name in news!" :P

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Danthatman
Yawn.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • marvelousmarvin
Even FoxNews realized they have a problem. Firing Beck and Palin was a reaction to the poor reputation as a news organization they were earning. Karl Rove's tantrum was the topper. Fox's rating have been going down and market research suggests their trustworthiness was dropping. Fair and balanced...in the eyes of a partisan only. I can't bring myself to watch it, even in the dentist's chair.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • jgrangers2
Right, and they are good at what they are trying to accomplish. This thread is a testament to that. They probably get talked about more than just about any other "news" network.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • marvelousmarvin
Christopher Dorner gets talked about alot too.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Mort2112

"I think they're just in it for the ratings and attention at this point."

You just figured that out?

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Haldane
They always say that when they get caught in another obvious lie! "This is entertainment too, y'know!"
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Haldane

"Firing Beck and Palin was a reaction to the poor reputation as a news organization"

I thought it was because they weren't extreme enough.

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Danthatman
Oh, the pain.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Danthatman
And your point is?

Edited 2/11/13   by  Danthatman
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • govmule72
Saw this the other day, loved it.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • govmule72

"At this point, I'm convinced that they're not even a political organization anymore. I think they're just in it for the ratings and attention at this point. Some of the things they say are just so ridiculously separated from reality and easily debunked that you have to believe they're doing it on purpose."

Yes.

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • govmule72

"Even FoxNews realized they have a problem. Firing Beck and Palin was a reaction to the poor reputation as a news organization they were earning."

They dumped <Dick Morris as well.

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...danallrighty had more to offer than you...you put me in a deep sleep...
  • Reply to this Message