I hope so.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/2/13
  • jsmet
:-)
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/2/13
  • JoseJose
My heart wants the Ravens, my head says pick the Niners.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/2/13
  • RobfromLI

Meh.

Either way it's not the Giants.

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/2/13
  • metthunder
if I even watch it, will root for 49ers because of many friends in Bay Area, but it's not the Giants so no real interest
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/2/13
  • AdrianMonk

I'll be rooting for them, but have my doubts. Kaepertnick reminds me of the "Augments" from the days of the genetic war who followed Kahn.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/2/13
  • wrghtknght

I became a Ravens fan last year after my grandfather took me and my brother to the Maryland Sports Museum. Right now, he is in the hospital after suffering a stroke, and it's not looking good. I will be cheering for the Ravens for the both of us.

Ravens, destroy the 49ers!!!

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/2/13
  • RomneyandRyan

Why? Why should a double murderer, a steroid user, a drug user win the SB and be celebrated.

While we are here, Ray Lewis has like the most tackles of anyone in playoffs..............tackle is not officially recognized by NFL as a stat and it is assigned by a home team scorer. They just gave it to Ray, he is old and useless................and he takes HGH.

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/3/13
  • Kranesback
I'm pulling for my"boxes".
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/3/13
  • thagreat1
So murderers can't change their lives around? Lewis did. And what do you mean it's kept by a home team scorer..isn't every stat in baseball recorded by home team scorer
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/3/13
  • johnyringo

I became a Ravens fan during their first playoff game this year, I watched it with my farther in the hospital that day and he said he liked their jerseys, that night he had a stroke, then the next night a heart attack...he died on MLK day from stomach cancer...I'll hope for the best for you and your, and I'll hope for the Ravens for us too!

Edited 2/3/13   by  johnyringo
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/3/13
  • fredhoss
Johnny,
I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/3/13
  • Remember86
I'm rooting for the 49ers too. An uncle of mine lived in the area for quite some time. I always rooted for them in the Super Bowl during the Montana and Young days.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/3/13
  • johnyringo
Thanks!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/3/13
  • DFAB
I don't want either to win but I really don't want to see Lewis to go out on top. Screw him.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/3/13
  • thagreat1
Why because of that silly double murder thing?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/3/13
  • RomneyandRyan

A HR is a HR hit by a player, most tackle are group tackles so the scorer can assign it to any player involved in any way shape or form. Meaning as long as Lewis put his hand on the guy he could have gotten the point, there's a reason NFL does not recognize it.

Also you said he changed, well he killed people long time ago, he used steroids only a few month ago.

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/3/13
  • DFAB
no...he was a part of giving the Giants their only SB loss
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/3/13
  • thagreat1
lol I like your style you're all "you can kill whoever you want just don't beat my Giants in the superbowl".
  • Reply to this Message