• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Your reaction when the 2013 Mets won the world serie
  • To:All
  • 1/27/13
  • thagreat1

This is the title of a thread on this site ten years from now. I know 99.8 percent of you won't believe me but long story short google "time Rips" (essentially rips in time, a very factual phenomena that can be backed up with science) and this is what happened to me this morning while surfing the forum.

Too much information to divulge on how I knew it was ten years from now and etcetera, but my aim isn't to convince you...... yet. When we do win this year,I will bump this thread and that will be all the proof I need.

Peace. And enjoy this miracle season

Edited 1/27/13   by  thagreat1
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/27/13
  • Kranesback
I'll start one too..."Where were you in January 2013 when thagreat1's family signed the papers to have him committed"
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/27/13
  • gilforhof
Attempting to escape from the Twilight Zone .... he is an optimist though, gotta say that.
  • Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 1/27/13
  • eastvisitr
I'll wake up just before Joe Buck can say the s you omitted from the title of this thread. All kidding aside I just can't wait for warm weather again and the start of baseball. So we have the worst outfield in baseball and Franky Frank holding it down in the ninth. Who cares? Just keep me entertained Mets and hopefully we hit on our young talent and start developing something.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/27/13
  • KB24NYM
it would easily be one of the happiest moments of my life
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/27/13
  • thagreat1
stay tuned
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/27/13
  • avsham20
My reaction: "I was one of the few fans who said all along that anything is possible." Lets go Mets!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/27/13
  • DFAB
I can see this team being a surprise like the 69 team. Everything has to break right obviously but it wouldn't be the craziest thing.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/27/13
  • texccandaj
Just say no to drugs, they ruin your mind.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/27/13
  • metman79

i love the optimism, seems like i am rubbing off on people.

ecstatic

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/27/13
  • JoseJose
I will tell you to stop 1) altering your mind and 2)playing stratomatic or Nintendo baseball
  • Reply to this Message
Message 547889.12 was deleted
  • 1/27/13
  • thagreat1
Say what you like. The day after they win the WS this thread will go viral. So viral that it may prevent the person in ten years from actually making the thread title this changing the future as we know it.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/27/13
  • MetsMan
My reaction would be for me to ask you to post your winning ticket from Vegas... Cause anyone is smart enough to know the Mets would beat out all odds to win the WS yet dumb enough not to bet on it vs those enormous odds, is dumber than the people who said the the Mets would $uck in the first place..
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/27/13
  • thagreat1
In English my friend
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/27/13
  • AdrianMonk

There would be plenty of time for people to get on board. It would really only take a three game winning streak at the start of the season to change attitudes.
  • Reply to this Message