• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• MY EMAIL TO SANDY
  • To:All
  • 12/13/12
  • saztastic2012

I had a conversaion wih Sandy's asst and she gae me her Email and Told me she will forward it to Sandy,

Good morning we spoke yesterday,

I live in Boston and am a Diehard Met fan who has been defending the team, The Wilpons and Sandy for a long time now, Sandy said we would be making significant changes in the Outfield and behind the plate and I took a lot of abuse for defending Sandy when many on the Mets board said he was a liar and a Wilpon Shill, I trusted him when he said this, Well now he says the roster will be very similar and we won’t sign a guy just for the sake of signing a guy, Despite us now having a lot of extra money to reinvest that would still keep us at our budget,

Sandy needs to know if he does nothing and does not hold to his words he will be a liar and all those who have bashed him will be right, I urge you to remind him people don’t forget what was said a few weeks, Months or in some cases even years back so he needs to be a man of his word, I know you guys have a plan but if you don’t live up to your promises what makes you think anyone will ever trust you again? You are losing fans by the hundreds and as a product cannot afford to continue to bleed fans and Sandy needs to get this into his head, He needs to go out and get a Ross for the OF a AJ for behind the plate and get it done, Now I understand even if he brought in two new OFs and a catcher the roster would still be similar to what ended last year and that is fine but if he thinks he can do nothing and run the same team out there and expect the fans to sit by for yet another year buying tickets and spending money on the Mets without the Mets spending the money they now have on themselves well that is not going to happen and the lack of ticket sales should be enough to open the teams eyes.

Please let Sandy know we expect him to be a man of his word and bring in a few new good bats, I know he is waiting out a trade of RA to bring those bats in and that is fine if I happens but I not then he needs to go out and bring those type of guys.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • alfolerud

I'm glad you are finally holding the Mets accountable for thier nonstop lies.

I think this may be missing a few periods, though. It may be that you coppied this from a format which converts periods to commas.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • elsid1986
I applaud you for calling on him to stick to his word and for taking the time to email him.
But in all honesty I don't think it will make one bit of difference.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • edmet
WOW! if mets have lost saz, it is over for them. i am stunned.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • alfolerud
This team might as well be contracted.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • fargol

Very nicely put.

You basically threatened he'd be considered a liar, but without making it overly aggressive.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • metsheart
Well done!!

Please let us know if you get response & what it says.

Edited 12/13/12   by  metsheart
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • robrock30
Well done and respectfully presented. Everyone sees the same picture and will await the results.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 546252.9 was deleted
  • 12/13/12
  • metsfansince89
you know things are bad when saz is starting to question the team... yikes
  • Reply to this Message
Message 546252.11 was deleted
  • 12/13/12
  • Kranesback
Will make his deleted folder bigger by one more item.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • oceans48
Well done. Kudos!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • AdrianMonk

C'mon Saz, it's much too antagonistic . I think one needs to approach them a bit more calmly if you expect it to be listened to. They really aren't interested in the "abuse" you take on a public message board.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • METMAINEAC

Its San-TA, not San-DY.

1. You come off like you're 8, only its actually wirtten by an adult(?).

2. Sounds like you're telling him something he might already know.

3. People always love to be told how to do their job.

4. Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • saztastic2012
If he does fails to keep his word I wont be happy
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • saztastic2012
LOL I still hopefull Sandy will bring in what hen said he would
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • saztastic2012