• To:All
  • 10/31/12
  • Haldane
Entire state of New Jersey to Mittens, "Shut the F_ _ _ UP!"
  • Reply to this Message
Message 545087.2 was deleted
  • 11/1/12
  • hammr1952
doesnt matter.... the savior obama is going DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/1/12
  • govmule72

"doesnt matter.... the savior obama is going DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, he'll win by a little.

• Reply to this Message
  • 11/1/12
  • texccandaj
4 more years, get used to it.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/1/12
  • jgrangers2
The best part of this whole thing was watching the right-wing media, and most notably Rush Limbaugh, freaking out over Christie complimenting Obama's handling of the situation. It's as if they don't consider a Republican unless you think Obama is pure evil.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/1/12
  • taxman65
Don't you believe in hope and change ? Maybe since the change hasn't worked out so well we should just hope
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/1/12
  • texccandaj
Well Christie is putting his job 1st as he should. He trashed the President only weeks before but he put politics aside as he should during the crisis aaaaand worked with him. Encouraging to see that.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/1/12
  • Haldane

There won't be any hope at all for the working class when Romney, Ryan, and the rethuglicans get done with amerika!

Consider what we'd be facing if Romney were president and FEMA had been destroyed. Imagine New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, etc. had raise the money to pay for the cleanup and rebuilding. You think your taxes are high now?

• Reply to this Message
  • 11/2/12
  • hammr1952
4 more years of MISERY.... enjoy it.
  • Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 11/2/12
  • abbymart
Like all politicians, Christie will do whatever is politically expedient. I thought his praise for Obama was a bit over the top...and I'm voting for Obama

Edited 11/2/12   by  abbymart
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/2/12
  • abbymart

It's as if they don't consider a Republican unless you think Obama is pure evil.

>I agree with you, but 5 years ago try going on a liberal oriented talk show and saying anything even remotely positive about Bush. You wouldn't last 5 minutes. 5 years ago, for liberals, Bush = Hitler...and YES I did see that comparison made more then once

Republicans don't have a monopoly on wack jobs. The reason I'm voting for Obama is liberal wack jobs scare me less then conservative ones<

• Reply to this Message
Message 545087.13 was deleted
  • 11/2/12
  • abbymart

I can understand why you'd come to that conclusion with the way I wrote that. What I meant was, vote for a candidate and the extremist of that candidates party will find their way in regarding policy.

I'd rather deal with the extremist of the Democratic party then the Republican

Don't have much time right now...but

I don't really want to revisit Roe vs. Wade
I don't want to deal with the guns, guns, guns (Woo Hoo!) wackos who don't realize that when the founding fathers wrote about "the right to bear arms" they could not have imagined the virtual shooting gallery that this country would become
I don't want to spend the next 4 years dealing with a party who in general giggle at the idea of climate change

etc...

I acknowledge that someone could make a long laundry list of things they they don't want to deal with if Obama is elected. But that brings me back to my original point. I'll take the liberal wackos over the conservative

• Reply to this Message
  • 11/2/12
  • texccandaj
Misery ? The economy is improving, and jobs are added every month now for past 2 years. Sounds like you have a problem with that.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/3/12
  • hammr1952
my area is still over 10% yeah thats real good..... hope and change my irish ar^se.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/3/12
  • texccandaj

"my area is still over 10% yeah thats real good..... hope and change my irish ar^se."

And what does mitt propose that would provide jobs and lower unemployment? he promises 12 million jobs but he is just an empty suit.Tax cuts for the rich will not provide any more jobs. He is an empty suit with no real plan to help the middle class.

I am sorry to hear about your situation, but Nevada has the highest unemployment in the country, a republican governor, and even with 9% mormon population ( that will vote for mitt based on religion) Mitt will not be able to carry the state.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/01/congressional-research-service_n_2059156.html

Edited 11/3/12   by  texccandaj
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/3/12
  • hammr1952
huffington post? thats a laugh...... empty suit? look at the stiff currently in office..... thats the biggest empty suit in the history of this republic.... lay off the koolaid of the community organizer in chief.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/3/12
  • texccandaj
guess you failed to answer what mitt would actually do to improve things. The truth is he will make things worse.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/3/12
  • jgrangers2
The relatively slow economy is as much the fault of the do-nothing congress. And much of that has to do with a Republican party that has willingly bowed down to the most extreme aspects of the Conservative agenda. The entire party is at the beck and call of Grover Norquist, arguably the most divisive figure in politics today. His pledge has created as much of the congressional gridlock as anything by entrenching the entire party into a position where they literally cannot vote for a tax increase. Republicans then keep saying that Obama needs to come to the middle, but they have absolutely no concept of what the middle is. They think the middle lies between moderate and extreme Republican ideas. As long as this is the way the Republican party operates, nothing will get done in Washington. This is what happens when you allow political ideology to trump doing what's best for the country.
  • Reply to this Message