• Welcome Guest
Seattle Mariners

Welcome to the Seattle Mariners.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• MLB 13 THE SHOW ps3
  • To:All
  • 1/28/13
  • plantier79
Anyone else (other than me) Excited about MLB 13 THE SHOW for the PS3 coming out March 5th...It's a must have for any baseball fan (even if you don't play video games) It's the ONLY VIDEO GAME that I play. It's so real-it's unreal. haha
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/28/13
  • Ackattack
Yah MLB the Show is incredible. Also McCutchen (along with Ackley) is my favorite player and am a huge Pirates fan and I was pumped when he won the cover vote. Anyways same boat as you can't wait till March 5th.

Edited 1/28/13   by  Ackattack
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/28/13
  • plantier79
Counting the days down until March 5th...I too am a huge McCutchen fan(i voted for him to be on the cover as well), and Dustin Ackley has a bright future for sure!! I'm glad we got him.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/28/13
  • marinergb
Will this game be available on the Xbox?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/28/13
  • plantier79
nope. I'm afraid not....It's playstation ONLY (this game is the ONLY reason I bought a PS3)
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/28/13
  • marinergb
Just as well I suppose we can't get these games on a UK platform over here anyway (and if we do it's ages after the US release)!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/29/13
  • xtouristx
Unless they systems use different regions, can't you just order it from an online retailer?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/30/13
  • marinergb
You cannot play non European (PAL) region games in the UK sadly.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/30/13
  • plantier79
Thats not fair....Can't you order it off Amazon or any online retailer? So if I was to move to the UK and brought my ps3, it wouldn't work? Thats just not right. Like Sony needs the money, and MLB should realize that there are baseball fans worldwide.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/30/13
  • xtouristx
If I understand how this sort of technology works, no. If you brought your American PS3 to the UK, you could play American-made PS3 games. The problem is that UK PS3 game-makers don't even release the titles until much later. Again, if I understand correctly. If marinersgb had purchased an American PS3, he could play American-made games just fine.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/30/13
  • marinergb

Funnily enough I asked my Wife if she was going to get me anything for Christmas, could it be an American games console so I can play NBA, NCAA, Madden and now I guess MLB 13 plus all the other games we either don't get at all or only do get months later.

She got me a UK Xbox, not that I'm ungrateful but I can't now very well buy an American PS3 just for this one game even though, as you say this would work, I would simply need an adaptor for the plug. She'd go mad!

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/30/13
  • urbanman
Should we wonder about the health of your marriage, when what you really want from your wife is a video game console?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/31/13
  • marinergb

Touché.

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/2/13
  • plantier79
go to www.theshownation.com MLB 13 THE SHOW
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/12/13
  • KingSolarte
I can't wait!