• Welcome Guest
Chicago Cubs

Welcome to the Chicago Cubs.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Just one time,I just have to ask this question.
  • To:All
  • 3/20/12
  • AllanOfKaunas
Is anybody here for ,or is supporting of an attack, or a war against Iran.I promise not to debate or argue.I am just curious.I f you want to explain your reasoning,it would be fine.If you just want to say yes or no,that would be OK too.I appreciate your consideration.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/20/12
  • dstarz30
No, I am not.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/20/12
  • cbsrvolutn
Not I.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/20/12
  • HChinaski
Not us but I wish somebody would.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/20/12
  • wmgh1980
i'm not for war, but i must say a nuclear iran does scare me. i definitely think we should step up the covert ops that have been going on in recent years, but at some point they will have to be dealt with unfortunately. hopefully that can be done without full blown war, but that's unlikely. the sad thing is that either way might not make the situation better. kind of a catch 22
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/20/12
  • wmgh1980
interesting article. i don't know much about that site, but assuming that bit of news is accurate then i'm definitely not for going in to iran. the problem is that it's impossible to know for sure. can i trust our governments word? no. can i trust american media? no. is it possible to make a truly informed decision? not really
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/20/12
  • greencoat
no. absolutely.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/20/12
  • sunnydoo
I support a targeted air strike but not an invasion. The problem in Iran is the leadership not the people. Remove the problem and let the ex-pats clean it up.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/20/12
  • Buckyball

But they don't have to start development to be a threat, since it wouldn't take them long if everything they need is in place. So that's not really an admission that they are not a threat.

You know how we KNOW they haven't started making nuclear bombs? because we haven't bombed them yet.

• Reply to this Message
  • 3/20/12
  • wilburkl
No, and I think we should tell Israel that if they go in
preempt they are on their own......
  • Reply to this Message
Message 408309.13 was deleted
  • 3/20/12
  • bacubsfan
The USA has to stop playing "world police" Not in Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, any of them.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/20/12
  • BigSkinnyCubfan

Hi BA,

Your statement is correct!!

• Reply to this Message
  • 3/20/12
  • wilburkl
Yes, I agree, it has done us far more harm than good.....
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/20/12
  • lajoiesghost
I am leaning toward isolationism myself. We will leave you alone if you leave us alone. Although if one single American is harmed in your country by your government, you will suffer the swift wrath of a po'ed United States. Then we will resume leaving you alone to kill yourselves as you see fit.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/20/12
  • curmudgeonmike

I would support military action to eliminate the ability of Iran to develop nuclear weapons. They wouldn't think twice about using nuclear weapons on the U.S. or our allies.

Didn’t we learn anything in 1939? How many millions of people could have been spared if the U.S. got involved sooner to stop Hitler? How many millions does Iran have to kill before we eliminate their ability to wage nuclear war?

It’s not about policing, it’s about survival

• Reply to this Message
  • 3/20/12
  • cbsrvolutn

<They wouldn't think twice about using nuclear weapons on the U.S. or our allies. >

I don't think that's true- and neither does Mossad.

www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-57394904/the-spymaster-meir-dagan-on-irans-threat/

• Reply to this Message
Recent Discussions
OLT
Latest by Homertune - 2:31 AM
Hammel-FA sweet spot
Latest by demz - 2:26 AM
For all of you complaining about Edwin Jackson ...
Latest by demz - 2:22 AM
2015 Draft Standings
Latest by sunnydoo - 1:58 AM
It's 40 degrees. You don't need a ski mask.
Latest by Theriotomy - 1:28 AM
Rizzo
Latest by smokeflame - 1:18 AM
Poll: Americans not confident that...
Latest by Theriotomy - 1:10 AM
5-12
Latest by sAN_cUB_fAN - 1:05 AM
OT-Favorite/Most Iconic sports teams
Latest by theocracy - 12:57 AM
Favorite current TV shows
Latest by theocracy - 12:46 AM