• Welcome Guest
Milwaukee Brewers

Welcome to the Milwaukee Brewers.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Who was KRod flipping off last night???
  • To:All
  • 7/21/11
  • gilloolyyb

Maybe this has already been talked about, but I haven't seen it. In the bottom of the 10th last night, with Axford on the mound, the cameras cut to KRod sitting on the bench with an ugly snarl on his face and he had his hand placed very strategically so that his middle finger was holding up his head, with no other fingers being seen. The director cut away from it pretty quickly because obviously they saw what he was doing. I guess it's possible it was "just a coincidence", but I really don't think so.

So was he flipping off the camera, RR, Axford, or just the entire situation in which he's currently finding himself?

This prima donna is going to cause problems....and if he does, he needs to go.

• Reply to this Message
  • 7/21/11
  • gilloolyyb

http://deadspin.com/5823392/k+roc-is-here-to-salute-you

Watch the video and tell me he isn't doing it on purpose.

• Reply to this Message
  • 7/21/11
  • No_Gamel_Toe
I guess we'll see how this plays out. Doesn't look real good though does it. If he is in fact flipping off Axford, which it looks like to me, he should be traded for a third baseman or SS. But with this potentially ugly incident now public knowledge, they might not get what they want in return.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/21/11
  • jcrouch85
Wow, what the heck was he even thinking doing something like that. It sure does look like that's for Axford, and if it is, he needs to be dealt with and quickly. I really hope that's not the case however.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/21/11
  • No_Gamel_Toe
We might be making something out of nothing, but it was a significant gesture nonetheless and there isn't much publicity about from jsonline. This makes me think that this issue will be dealt with internally. Was RR asked about it by anyone?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/21/11
  • buntswin
I don't think it is a big deal honestly. I don't think it was even intentional. I for example, do the same thing sometimes. If I am leaning my head down on my hand I have put my finger up the bridge of my nose so I dont have a fist under my chin specifically. I also use my middle finger only to push buttons instead of my pointer finger. Granted I have had friends ask me if I was flipping them off when in reality I did not even realize I was doing it. Just saying, it may just be habit like me.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/21/11
  • gilloolyyb

Given the situation AND the look on his face, I have no doubt at all that this was deliberate. None.

So would it be better if he was flipping off Axford or just the camera??

• Reply to this Message
  • 7/21/11
  • buntswin
It just looked like the exact same face I make when i "zone-out". He might have just been thinking about his pitching or the situation or focused on a girl in the stands. There really is no way to tell. But if it were me in that situation, I could totally see myself do that exact same thing. Done it before lol.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 38788.9 was deleted
  • 7/21/11
  • Borg
Whatever. This thread is stupid.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/22/11
  • No_Gamel_Toe

KRod upset the whole clubhouse and it lead to getting blanked last night. Clubhouse cancer.

He has really long fingers, I bet when he wipes he can touch his small intestine.

• Reply to this Message
  • 7/22/11
  • Sultan_of_Swing

wow I guess people do read these message boards

but seriously you just hope its not an issue but if he's flipping off his teammates after blowing saves I'm not sure how well that will sit in a clubhouse

• Reply to this Message
  • 7/22/11
  • OldGorm
Who knows what he was doing. I honestly thought he was just propping up his glasses and didn't realize what gesture he was making.

I am pretty sure though this is a lot of hubbub over nothing, though.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/22/11
  • Borg
The guy thay started this thread isn't even a real fan. What <bullshit journalism.
It's funny when trolls from other teams take this board seriously, but when a newspaper takes us seriously? Shit.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/22/11
  • BaseballJohnKuhn
Wow it's just kind of cool we got referenced in some New York paper.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 38788.17 was deleted
  • 7/26/11
  • BaseballJohnKuhn
Don't worry, you will fit in much better on this board as a fake fan. We are all fake fans.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/26/11
  • LEAN_YEARS
I'm sick of you all being board ruiners! you should be ashamed of yourself
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/26/11
  • Borg
Fake fan or not, you're an idiot...and your idiotic thread made it into a NY newspaper making Brewers fans look as stupid as you.
Now you tell me, who's the board ruiner?
  • Reply to this Message
Recent Discussions
GT: 4/17 Roids vs Rats
Latest by Borg - 11:15 PM
HOCKEY talk
Latest by Borg - 11:11 PM
Cardinals fan calms in piece
Latest by Borg - 10:49 PM
THE CARDINAL WAY
Latest by CRAIGRICKjr - 9:15 PM
OT: Brewers' Diner
Latest by Borg - 7:12 PM