• Welcome Guest
A's Fan Forum

Welcome to the A's Fan Forum.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Jokers From Haell!
  • To:All
  • 1/12/13
  • flaminpen
I will start a campaign of getting rid of all these poster's that DO NOT BELONG on our board...it is obvious NO BOARD wants them, NOT EVEN THEIR OWN TEAM'S. We don't want these hecklers on here distracting us with their NO account blah-blah-blah. Seems it's their ONLY chance of hearing their own jibberish.
First, let's no longer answer their posts! Then ask that they be banned from posting on our board!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/12/13
  • TiggerBounce

"First, let's no longer answer their posts!"

That's probably a good place to start. All boards will have a troll here or there. It's to be expected. But if you don't feed them, some go post-crazy and make a bunch of threads or get vulgar.

I was just over at the Astros board and Jake / Halo / Justin called me out by name in one of his thread titles. Apparently the dozens of threads he made had been reported, because a few minutes later they were all gone.

• Reply to this Message
Message 62060.3 was deleted
  • 1/13/13
  • TiggerBounce
Hey Justin/Jake/Halo, why do you make all these threads on the A's board and so few on the Tigers board? No love for the Tigers?
  • Reply to this Message
Message 62060.5 was deleted
  • 1/13/13
  • TiggerBounce
"not that smart"
Wow Justin, you bruised my ego with that one. I'm devastated.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/13/13
  • Bozeman

Troutastic27 = HaloDomination = Justin_Christ(banned)

He's a Troll!!!

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/13/13
  • TiggerBounce

Thanks, Hardcharger.

Add LongBeach_Jake to that list, too. By the way, I'll be visiting you and the other polite Angels fans on your board often this year. I enjoy sharing a good chat with rival fans who are courteous.

All the best,
Tigger

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/13/13
  • Troutastic27

You both are a couple of Sherlock Holmes

Get a life.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/14/13
  • tenace18

"Get a life."

Are you serious? This coming for a poster who trolls numerous team's messages boards under multiple screen names 24/7! Are you familiar with the word "HYPOCRITE"?

I'm starting to realize that there are NO Angel fans whose IQ exceeds Mike Trout's uniform number.................

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/14/13
  • marhobo
Did you mean "HeII?"
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/14/13
  • TiggerBounce

<<<I'm starting to realize that there are NO Angel fans whose IQ exceeds Mike Trout's uniform number.................>>>

Seems like the wrong conclusion to me. I've visited the Angels board. Most of the fans there are okay. It's just this particular guy who has a few screws loose.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/14/13
  • flaminpen
YES! I didn't know you could use in the proper spelling.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/14/13
  • marhobo
lol Actually, I don't think it works for thread titles. You have to replace the "l's" with capital "i's" and it'll appear as heII in the post.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • flaminpen
Gotcha! Thanks! You a Saber-Cat fan? I used to go see them last year, indoor football is too different
to me from the regular game, but exciting to watch.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • The_Kush_Monster
Angels have the best fans in the world
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • marhobo
That logo is from the Nashville Predators.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/19/13
  • Mr_TrollBMcNasty

I feel offended I am neither a Joker or from this place called Haell

Is that a neighborhood in East Oakland

• Reply to this Message