• Milwaukee Bucks thread
  • Mar-27
  • MIKEwaukee
Bucks up on the Lakers!
  • Reply to this Message
Message 37417.2527 was deleted
  • Mar-27
  • OOOOOOOOOOOOOverbay
Man...Philly now has a worse record than the Bucks. I never thought another team would catch them but I guess losing 25 games or whatever it is will do that. Come on Philly stop tanking!
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mar-27
  • badgerman25_
The Bucks should make everyone on the team inactive (fake injuries) and then sign local rec league players to 10 day contracts.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 37417.2530 was deleted
  • Mar-27
  • MIKEwaukee
I don't care if they have the worst record...the Lakers get the first pick
  • Reply to this Message
Message 37417.2532 was deleted
  • Mar-28
  • MIKEwaukee

Did you ever see the MASH episode where Hawkeye and Trapper raffle off a nurse to help a Korean kid go to college in the states...and Father Mulcahy wins because they tape the winning ticket to the bottom of the jar?

Of course you did...you're 74 years old!

That's kinda what the NBA draft lottery is like...

• Reply to this Message
Message 37417.2534 was deleted
  • Mar-28
  • OOOOOOOOOOOOOverbay
I always hated when the Mash theme song came on..that was always a quick channel change. I guess I was young though when that was popular so not really my thing.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mar-28
  • badgerman25_
I had the same reaction.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 37417.2537 was deleted
Message 37417.2539 was deleted
  • Apr-6
  • 94maniac
It's now official. With the loss to Toronto, this year's Bucks are now guaranteed to go down as the worst in franchise history. And "Sandman" Larry Sanders has become an embarrassment to all Bucks fans being suspended for 5 games due to marijuana abuse. Yeesh!!
  • Reply to this Message
Message 37417.2541 was deleted
  • Apr-6
  • No_Gamel_Toe
A gateway to fun and ice cream nachos.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Apr-6
  • OOOOOOOOOOOOOverbay
Too bad that is what happened after they signed him to the big deal. I hope he can get back on track at some point.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12:52 PM
  • CRAIGRICKjr

BUCKS HAVE NEW HEDGE FUND BILLIONAIRE OWNERS-

http://saveourbucks.com/big-news-dropped-yesterday/

• Reply to this Message
  • 12:57 PM
  • MIKEwaukee

I guess its good news simply for the sake of new blood...but money alone isn't a guarantee of anything (unlike my guarantee of the Brewer win today; that is rock-solid). Herb Kohl after all was (and is now even more) a pretty rich guy.

Are the Bucks a toy for these guys to tinker with? Do they think they know basketball talent? Do they want to move the team? I didn't really read the article for details.

• Reply to this Message