• Welcome Guest
Cleveland Indians

Welcome to the Cleveland Indians.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• What is our favorite Indians batting helmet logo?
  • To:All
  • 6/3/07
  • mlbeditor2
Poll  What is our favorite Indians batting helmet logo?
Votes:   6203
Latest:   5/23/08

Cast your vote now! Vote now! Post your comments about this poll Post Comment  See results of poll See results
  • 6/4/07
  • indians323
what about the 1948 chief wahoo the yellow one the real old school one that im sure u have all seen. we actually won a world series with it so why not
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/4/07
  • xforemanjoe

I think that is the ugliest Chief Wahoo I have ever seen. A guy along the 1st base line had a hat with that one on it at the game today. I personally never liked that one.

• Reply to this Message
  • 6/4/07
  • pchoppough
The question -- dumb as it is -- is about batting helmets. Unless they've used the old Chief Wahoo in a turn-back-the-clock game, it's never appeared on a batting helmet.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 32495.5 was deleted
  • 6/4/07
  • tribeazfan
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/4/07
  • alvisfan00
LOL! I knew Id find you here, Brother. Here is a idea...what if we became the Squaws? Could the feminists argue that? Or perhaps the "Cleveland Non Racial or Gender Specific Tribal Baseball Team?" Obvious what the mod was fishing for here, wasnt it?
  • Reply to this Message
Messages 32495.8 through 32495.9 were deleted
  • 6/4/07
  • tribeazfan

Done!

How can anyone not love the Chief? Only communists and muslims do not like the Chief. LOL!

Go Cavs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the most recent championship for Cleveland will happen in the next couple of weeks? I'll bet most folks are very excited, Go Cavs!!!!!!!!!!

• Reply to this Message
  • 6/5/07
  • alvisfan00
I fear you are right...you know its coming...and when it does, Im done with the whole thing.....
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/5/07
  • alvisfan00
OOORAH!!! Commies and muslims not liking the Chief is one of the best lines Ive seen on this board in a long time! Spoken like a true Devil Dog! LOL! I concur 100%!
  • Reply to this Message
Messages 32495.13 through 32495.14 were deleted
  • 6/5/07
  • tribeazfan
Semper Fi!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/5/07
  • tribeazfan
I hope the Cavs prove them wrong! GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/5/07
  • paulister

I have been to look for Chief Wahoo and I found this site: www.jerrydj.com/Racism/chiefwahoo.html

Well. I have no idea what is it and what does it want to mean. According the site, The "Chief Wahoo" is a symbol of racism. I am a bit sad because I always think that Indians symbol is a symbol of indian tribes of Cleveland Areas and it is a representative logo of a Indian guy (caricature of course), never a racism idea.

One of reason why I became an Indians Fan is because I like that team logo. Between all MLB team logos, this, in my opinion, is best. The others could be, Cardinals (with bird), Oriols (with another birds) and Pirates (with a Pirate). Indians is diferent. Ohh well...

• Reply to this Message
Message 32495.18 was deleted
  • 6/5/07
  • alvisfan00
Ill give you a call later today...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/5/07
  • glasgowindian

Bwahahahahaha, that site is the work of a complete mentalist! Whoever JerryDj is, he's given me the best laugh i'll have all week.

Comparing the Cleveland Indians baseball club to Hitlers na.zi regime? It beggars belief that people who think this way are allowed to roam free in the streets.

Some people really need to just get on with life and stop being offended on behalf of people who couldn't care less.
I said on a post about Gary Sheffield talking about African Americans last night that if he was convinced racism was prevalent, surely someone should test it in court.
I'll say the same today. If The club and/or its logo are racist symbols, why not have the club on a racism charge??

Quite simply it won't happen, because although some may not like the cartoon logo, deep down they know it is not racist.

• Reply to this Message
Recent Discussions
Time for a new lineup
Latest by xforemanjoe - 5:05 AM
GDT 4/20/14 Easter Sunday
Latest by xforemanjoe - 4:44 AM
OT Jackets playoffs
Latest by cantonguy - Apr-20
Hitting coach
Latest by clemson777 - Apr-20
Michael Bourn activated
Latest by xforemanjoe - Apr-20
Encarnacion, Bautista, and the blue jays...
Latest by MagicPuppy - Apr-20
Power lineup.
Aaron Harang
GDT - Tigers 04/16/14
puppy palooza
Latest by freda93 - Apr-20